Welcome to HopeUC Kids
Children are as much a part of church as everyone else! HopeUC Kids creates a space for them to encounter Jesus, form godly friendships, and experience a relationship with the Holy Spirit. Each Sunday the kids meet together in their own service for worship and video Bible stories, followed by fun activities and games. We want to encourage our kids to start living the Christian life now, becoming all they can be in Him!
Our Vision statement
- We believe that children are not the church of tomorrow; they are the church of today. Our vision at Hope UC Kids is to see our children fully experience new life in Christ as members of his body.
- We believe that all children, including the smallest, have been created in the image of God, made to reflect his glory. We are called to help them become who they truly are in him.
- We believe that our children’s faith comes by hearing the Word of God, and we are committed to teaching the Bible to them in a way that they can understand and relate to.
- Jesus commanded us to let the little children come unto him. The Gospel is simple and may be understood even by young children. It is our charge to explain it to them and lead them into a personal, trusting relationship with him.
- All believers in Christ, including children, are given gifts by his Holy Spirit. We seek to see our children discover and use their spiritual gifts to help build God’s kingdom.
- Our children are called to be salt and light in this world. We believe that God has a plan and purpose for each one of them to be his hands and heart in the world around them.